Wednesday, December 14, 2016

6 YEARS

I was just thinking that I could re post any of my 'missing Gee" posts, change some date and there ya go....nothing changes.... I miss him more everyday. I am in a melancholy phase right now...feeling very sorry for myself. Listening to old songs, they are like old friends, bringing old memories back to life......"Funny how time slips away".....Willie Nelson.....








I only had a limited time to be with you, but those times allowed me to see what a beautiful soul, loving and caring personality you had. You are TRULY missed! Gone to soon!   <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23missingyou" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23missingyou&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#missingyou search Pinterest">#missingyou</a> <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23prayersfororlando" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23prayersfororlando&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#prayersfororlando search Pinterest">#prayersfororlando</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment