Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Knugg

Ok, I had no idea what it was either. It is a music piece Steve, Rachel's boyfriend, played last night at his fraternity recital. All I really can say is WOW! I had no idea that kind of music could come out of a tuba! I had only heard the om pa om pa sounds. Rachel said something about lower resister, blah blah, I really don't understand, but it sounded like singing, mixed with the sounds of an Aborigine instrument, just amazing!
There was guitars, piano, singing and even bagpipes. They have a tenor who's voice was so beautiful, almost took your breath away. All the guys were great!

Rachel will be home in less than 3 weeks, last final for her is May 9th. The final push to get everything done on time. Her stress level is through the roof. She never leaves anything to the last minute but she still stresses on getting everything done. She is still looking for a job, had an offer of an internship, unpaid internship but turned down. It wasn't in her field of social work and she would like to get paid this summer...

Clayton has a new job! He is now working at Mass General Hospital. What he is doing I have no idea, something with computers, and the chance for advancement is there. Which wasn't at Winchester Hospital, where he worked before. He's very excited. Can't believe he will be 29 on the 28th of April! Where did that curly haired boy who lived for Tae Kwon Do and flying over a high jump bar go. I used to worry about my carefree son, always ready for a good time, an adventure, never taking anything very serious. I have always felt Rachel would be the one looking out for him, not the other way around. Well he has become so much like his Dad, Gee was/would be so very proud of him, I no longer have that worry. A true family man in the footsteps of his father.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for Clayton. Sounds like Mom is pretty proud of him too. And for good reason.

    ReplyDelete