Sunday, March 27, 2011

Game Night

I went to the monthly game night with some people from work. A few teachers, paras and secretaries gather at someones home and have dinner and play a game after. It was so much fun, haven't laughed like that in I don't know how long. So glad Rachel pushed me into going. She is home for the weekend and I didn't want to leave her home with nothing to do. All her friends are away at school.

I have been doing ok really. It seems that when things are good I don't have much to write about. I still miss Gee so very much, but things have been getting better. I still have my moments, that's for sure, however they are not the all consuming meloncholy that can last for days.

 I am activly looking for a part time job. I'd like to go back to school, but I really have no idea what I want to do. Oh I could be the career student, picking and choosing classes that interest me....though I can't see what a degree in archiology will do for  me!

I just got back from Westfield, brought Rachel back to school. I saw the most amazing thing, a full grown bald eagle. I was approching the exit off 90 in Ludlow and I saw this huge bird. I wondered what is that?When it came towards me I see its white head.....my goodness it took my breath away!!! I have never seen one in the wild before, I just can't express how amazing this was to see flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment