Saturday, October 15, 2011

LITTLE FEET

Little feet are running through the house tonight. Clayton and Katie are at a wedding, Jack was the ring barer. Unkie Bums (Mike Rummery) and Clayton have been friends since high school. Jack was so cute in his tux. We watched his favorite movie Despicable Me, had a juice box and some cheese and he went to bed. He has made my week.

 I had an awful week. I really enjoy going to Kristina's science class. It's about the only class I'm in that I  get to do more than stand around. Well because my student A has been tossed out of every class except science I have to do academic support with him. So that means I'm not in science any more.

I have had one of those weeks where self pity is as thick as molasses around here. I just was missing Gee so much. If I could have I'd have stayed in bed all week. Made myself go to work like always one foot in front of the other. I just don't want to do this any more, like I have any kind of choice.

 Fred is my only saving grace so to speak....always present and watchful. Having to care for him and the cat gives me a reason not to go right to bed after work. He has suffered too this week, no walks just tied out on the deck.  He's such a nice little dog, I don't know what I'd do without him.

I hope next week is better than last.

No comments:

Post a Comment