Thursday, December 1, 2011

mental health day

My friend Lynda has insisted I take tomorrow off. She says I look tired, that I need to take care of myself. I have to say I must really look bad for her to say something. I haven't been sleeping very well. I wake up at 2am and don't go back to sleep until 4 or so.

This week was so tiring. F has been one big pain in the ass. Doesn't want to be in school, isn't going to class, not going to do any work, not going to take his meds........finally after a full morning of trying to get him to work he tells me I'm so F--ing demanding......well he didn't get suspended, the principal asked if I wanted him tossed, no way thats what he wants. So he had to stay, that pissed him off.  He wont be my problem any longer, the new teacher starts on Monday.

Her name is Jamie, worked at some alternative schools. She graduated a year before Clayton. Sounds like she knows what shes getting into. We'll see how things goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment