Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day Off

Taking the day off. I just needed a mental health day. This year has just one big cluster _____ (insert whatever word you feel fits). I am getting another new schedule, I will be pulled from the ELA class I have with F. Seems the teachers who are in there feel more comfortable about dealing with his issues. That's the good news, the bad.... they are planning on putting me in another class full of kids who run wild....not feeling it right now.

I have PLENTY to keep me busy today. I have laundry to do, the windows are awful and the curtains are full of cat hair from Buster sitting in the open window all the time. All these things that I always found time for when Gee was here that I just never seem to get to. I might even clean off the kitchen table. It has just become a catch all for papers, calculators, watches all that crap stuff that never seems to get put away. Looking around the kitchen right now I realize I have pockets of clutter....the dog cage, the high chair, the hutch...crap everywhere. Most of the time I don't see it, or don't want to see it.

I haven't been sleeping again, disturbing dreams. Not really scary dreams, just strange ones. I wake up about 2am and can't go back to sleep for hours then it's time to get up for work. Last weekend a friend woke me up it was 11am, I had gotten up to put the dog out early and went to back to bed, then took a nap for 3 hours, Freddie woke me up at 5, then was in bed by 9... what all this is about I don't know. I know I'm ready for it to stop!!

Rachel is coming home Friday, we'll go to Deerfield Fair on Saturday, Friday night she is going to the high school football game, to visit band kids, and Sunday she has Steve's brother Mikes birthday party. So like always I don't see much of her but can't wait for her to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment