Saturday, September 3, 2011

school begins

After 5 days with students I have already had to sub for my teacher 2 days, Thursday and Friday. She gets headaches... My schedule still isn't right, I still have two classes a day that I have to "find" something to do. Most days I go to 7th grade science, Kristina graduated with Clayton, very funny and engaging teacher.

Rachel moves in on Monday, she can't wait. Missing her classes and her friends. She will come back for her birthday and get her car.  Where does the time go, 20 years old this year.

As for me nothing changes. I haven't been sleeping well. Very strange dreams, sad dreams. Most I don't remember except I am very sad when I awake. I miss Gee as much now as the day he died. I function through the day, I go to work, cook, do laundry all those things that need doing, but when I am alone and all is quiet the pain of his not being here returns. His birthday is coming up soon, September 18 th., what will the day bring, sadness and tears I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment