Monday, April 18, 2011

Joys of Homeownership and Other Things

Well this morning I was not very happy....I have a leak in the roof. I called a few places, all of three do slate, and a guy came out this morning. Gave me an estimate, I have about 6 slate that need to be replaced. Quick job about 4 hours of work. I can't tell you how relieved I am....all I could see was dollar signs flying our the window.

Freddie......he has been having tummy issues again. Eating grass, drinking alot of water and vomiting. We have gone back to the boiled beef/chicken and rice diet. I may just keep him on this all the time...he is almost 10 and handles it very well. He is still sleeping in the kitchen. I don't know what to do to help him get over the separation anxiety. He does ok when I'm at work, it's every other time he's left alone that he pees everywhere.

Rachel was inducted into Lambda Sigma on Sunday. I can't tell you how proud I am of her. She works so hard at everything she does. She has managed to over come her learning disability, by using strategies she learned in school, or asking for help. Spell check only catches so much. She is so level headed. When asked about her and Steve, where it's going she tells everyone the same thing....We both have way to much stuff to do before we get to that  place....yeah I'm relieved....I love Steve,  but they both have another 4 years of school.

I haven't seen Clayton, Katie and Jack as much as I would like. I did babysit last weekend but I would like to see him more. Everything is no right now, come here Jack....no...Would you like a cookie....no...as he heads into the kitchen...Clayton hit a 2x4 traviling down the highway last week, tore up his front end and two tires. Thank goodness he's alright, it could have been alot worse...

It is April vacation, and I am planning a trip to Fitchburg State this week to see what kind of money I am elligable for. I know taking one or two classes a sismester will take a long time, but I'm not going anywhere that's for sure. Not like I'm retireing in the next couple of years....

No comments:

Post a Comment